Are you interested in writing for The House & Homestead?
Have you got a product that you think would be a great fit for our readers, and you’d like us to feature it on our site or in our magazine?
Do you have a project of your own you’d like to collaborate on?
Read on to learn how to get in touch and start working with us today!
Content Writers Wanted
The House & Homestead is currently looking for content writers for our blog and magazine! Writers must have experience with and/or a strong interest in and knowledge of the topics we cover on our site, as well as a strong background in writing and preferably photography too.
We only accept original work that is ready for publishing. This means all written work and photography must be your own and writing must be edited, polished and ready for publishing when it is turned in. We retain the right to refuse writing that is unclear, full of spelling and/or grammar mistakes, offensive or inflammatory content or is simply off-topic or not a good fit for our site.
Here are some topics we are currently looking for writers on:
- Modern homesteading & self-sufficiency (Preparedness, frugal living, simple living, living off-grid, etc.)
- Organic gardening
- Real food recipes (All recipes must be made from scratch. No processed ingredients!)
- Preserving recipes (We only accept canning and preserving recipes that follow current safety guidelines. Unsure if your recipe fits the current safety standards? Visit the National Centre for Home Food Preservation’s website to learn more).
- Natural DIY recipes for home & body
- Home remedies and herbal medicine
- Essential oils posts, recipes & blends (The House & Homestead exclusively promotes Plant Therapy Essential Oils. We may accept general posts about essential oils long as they follow general safe use guidelines, including diluting for topical use and refraining from internal use).
If you’re interested in writing for us, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself! Please also pitch us 3 ideas for topics you would like to write about and we can discuss which wold be the best fit.
If you have a blog of your own, please include a link so we can check out your work! We’re always open to cross-promoting and collaborating with other passionate bloggers in our field:)
Sponsored Posts Now Offered & Accepted
We here at The House & Homestead have spent the past two years building up a loyal following of readers who trust our judgment on products we recommend, because they know we will only recommend the best!
We are now accepting inquiries for sponsored posts for both physical and digital products in our field of focus and expertise.
If you have a product that you feel would be of use to our readers and a good fit for our site or our magazine, please contact email@example.com and let’s talk!
Collaborations, Interviews & Special Projects
If you have a project you’d like to collaborate on, such as an online summit, workshop, course, book, magazine, resource bundle, podcast, etc…
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me about it! I’m always interested in collaborating with others in my field and believe that two heads are better than one;)
For any other business inquiries, once again please email email@example.com and I’ll do my best to respond to you as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your interest in working with me!
Wishing you homemade, homegrown, homestead happiness 🙂