Subscribe to Modern Homesteading Magazine
Want instant access to our entire library of past issues?
Get unlimited access to all issues of Modern Homesteading Magazine for just $19.99/year!
Each issue includes…
- Seasonally-themed advice and inspiration on everything from farming and gardening to cooking and preserving to natural remedies, handmade holidays, preparedness, sustainability and more!
- Interviews with other prominent homesteaders and advice from experts in the field
- Exclusive recipes, DIY projects, special offers and content only available to subscribers
- Subscription includes access to our Free Resource Library, as well as our weekly email newsletter with the latest and greatest seasonal homesteading tips, recipes and tutorials sent straight to your inbox!
* Please note: This is a digital magazine. We currently do not offer a print version, although with your support, we’re hoping to in the future!
Take a sneak peek at the current issue
In this issue:
- Inspiration and ideas to help you make the most of spring on the homestead
- Garden planning tips and seed starting on a budget
- Simple steps you can take to become a little more self-reliant wherever you are, with Ashley Constance from Dirty Paws Homestead and the A Little Self Reliant podcast
- Easy DIY Gardener’s Hand Salve recipe
- The lowdown on Mason bees + how to build your own Mason bee house
- What you need to know about raising quail in any size space
But wait, there’s more!!!
When you subscribe to Modern Homesteading Magazine, you get access to our entire library of past issues too!
Check out all of the issues in each volume below, and take a peek inside each issue:)
Meet the editor
I’m Anna, and I’m a city girl turned modern homesteader who’s passionate about growing, cooking and preserving real food at home, creating my own herbal medicine and all-natural home and body care products, and working toward a simpler, more sustainable, more self-sufficient life each and every day. And I’m equally passionate about helping others do the same!
I’ve been blogging about homesteading for the past 5 years, and while I LOVE sharing weekly homesteading-related content with my readers, I wanted to dive deeper into seasonally-themed topics and offer a more immersive reading experience for members of my community.
Modern Homesteading Magazine was born out of this idea and aims to offer readers seasonal homesteading advice and inspiration that goes beyond a single blog post.
Whether you’ve been homesteading forever or you’re still just dreaming of a simpler, more self-sufficient life, each new issue of Modern Homesteading Magazine is all about helping and encouraging you on your homesteading journey, no matter where you are or how much experience you’ve got.
Who is Modern Homesteading Magazine for?
There’s a common misconception that in order to be a homesteader, you need 10 acres and a milk cow. But that couldn’t be further from the truth!
Homesteading is a mindset, first and foremost.
It’s an attitude of resilience and resourcefulness; A lifestyle based on the values self-reliance and sustainability.
Whether you live in the city and grow a few herbs on your balcony, have a few backyard chickens in the suburbs or live in the country and have a larder full of enough home-canned food to survive the apocalypse, if living a more homemade, homegrown, self-sufficient lifestyle is important to you, Modern Homesteading Magazine was made for you!